Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishing and Buying for next year

I placed an Amazon order today and created a wishlist at Peace Hill Press and another at Rainbow Resources. I purchased several field guides and books for science, WWE level 2 workbook, handwriting books for both girls, and several early reader books based on SOTW and RSO. I was about to place an order with rainbow resources and I thought maybe I should spread out the financial pain. I quickly moved all of my items to my wishlist. It can wait, so I guess I can too. At Peace Hill Peace, I put SOTW II, activity guide, and 2 sets of student pages on my wishlist. I also put student pages for WWE I for my youngest next year. I still need to gather all of the many items for the experiments, but I still have plenty of time.

I found a great website to help with spelling and math drills. The best part is that it is free. The kids do the math drill or spelling bee. After they finish successfully they earn a point to play a game.

http://www.bigiqkids.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment