Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week 2 playing the Grocery Game

Even though I don't have a 12 week stock pile of coupons as suggested,I have started to see the big deal behind the site. Last night my grocery bills went down from 78 dollars to 41. Two weeks ago I would have spent the 78 dollars. I got a few things for Free, which completely amazes me. I got free batteries, deodorant, and two boxes of whole fruit bars for free. I love it.

I just made a back to school shopping list for Walmart.
Elmers Glue Sticks $.25 (4 packs)
Composition Books $.25 (4)
Crayola crayons 24 pack $.25 (4)
Dixon No. 2 Yellow Pencils 10 pack $.50 (4)
1 inch Economy 3 ring Binder $.75 (8)
Crayola Colored Pencils $1 a 12 pack (2)
Crayola Markers $1 (2)
Page tabs 2 different colors
Index cards (2)
Copier paper (2 packs)
Highlighter
Sticky notes
Ruler (2)

I really really want a laminator, but I will have to wait for a different pay check. :)
Scotch(TM) Thermal Laminator 15.5 in x 6.75 in x 3.75 in 2 roller system (TL901)

1 comment:

  1. I like your website. I found it from the Well Trained Mind Forums. I will definitely be checking out you free home schooling links on your side bar!

    ReplyDelete