Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Old Schoolhouse Digital Version Review

I have been reading “The Old Schoolhouse” magazine for a while now. I must admit I was a little reluctant when the switched to digital. While the no longer have the paper version of the magazine, what they have now is so much better. For starters, I don’t have to wait for months to get the next issue. They now have 12 issues a year instead of 4. They also have a cool app for android and apple. It is so easy to use. You can view the pictures or a text version. You can search the magazine by keyword. You can save articles for later. There are even videos so you can see the products or writers. With the new app I feel more a part of the “TOS” community. I highly recommend the digital version of the magazine and the apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment